Unity Worldwide Ministries now offers a new path to conscious spirituality …
Certificate in the Art of Spiritual Direction
Embrace and Engage in the Contemplative Life
View our testimonial video by Rev. Robert Brumet with Rev. Jeanmarie Eck
Online Spiritual Direction Classes Begin in the Fall 2021
Read more about this two-year program here.
For questions and registration, contact email@example.com at Unity Worldwide Ministries, Unity Village, Missouri.
If you are seeking to …
- Slow down from the busy-ness of life,
- Become aware of the ineffable within you beyond words, theologies, and creeds,
- Experience your natural state of wonder, health, and wholeness,
- Discern a conscious path of awareness and compassion for yourself and others that honors “All as One,”
- And join like-minded journeyers on this path, then
Unity’s Spiritual Direction Program is designed to support you on this quest.
What are its “uniques”?
1) Unitive consciousness. We awaken into a consciousness of oneness rather than dualistic thinking. “I was suddenly overwhelmed with the realization that I loved all those people, that they were mine and I theirs, that we could not be alien to one another even though we were total strangers. It was like waking up from a dream of separateness.”—Thomas Merton
2) Mystical wisdom. We apply transcendent wisdom from ancient to contemporary mystics to your life purpose. “Theologians may quarrel, but the mystics of the world speak the same language.”—Meister Eckhart
3) Inner evolutionary spiritual consciousness. You connect with your inner evolutionary spiritual consciousness. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.”—Eckhart Tolle
4) Authentic divine nature. You are encouraged to explore your authentic nature. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.” —Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
5) Many contemplative paths to inner peace. You will practice many paths to inner peace through contemplative or mindfulness traditions. “Mud settles on its own and you get pure water. Your mind is like that.”—Buddha
Article: "GPS for the Soul" by Rev. Robert Brumet (Unity Magazine, May/June 2021)