- We have some important upcoming changes to our policies at Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute (UWSI)!
Beginning January 1, 2022, students wishing to register for any field course for credit will need to enroll with UWSI before they can register for credit. This one-time enrollment form and fee of $35 to take UWSI courses has been in place since 2016, when the school changed hands from Unity Institute over to UWSI. This change is only bringing field course credits under the umbrella of enrollment. This allows us to have the most accurate and up-to-date information for them, and it will significantly reduce the amount of manual entry tasks we currently have in the office, freeing us up to better support the field with what matters most to you.
- Winter 2022 Quarter Registration opens November 29th, 2021 for Ministerial courses, Spiritual Direction courses, SEE online courses, and SEE field courses!
- Our next session for Licensed Unity Teacher Leadership courses (formerly known as LUT Intensives) is the week of July 24th -29th, 2022. Registration TBD.
- Electives are no longer required for the LUT Path. We will not be recording these courses on students records or charging a credit fee! If you have questions please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Online Student Orientation is held before the beginning of each quarter. Winter Orientations will be held on Saturday, January 15th, 11 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. CT. Please register by sending an email to email@example.com.
Unity Field Instructors Information
Syllabi and course materials from new and combined SEE courses - now available! (see "For Instructors" webpage)
Materials from the current online courses will continue to be adapted for Unity field instructors starting in 2019.
Please read the new policies and procedures for SEE field courses (those not taught online or through UWSI). These policies and procedures were developed to improve our service to Unity students and instructors and to keep all records up-to-date.
- Important information! As of Fall Quarter 2018, all ministerial students beginning the program must have completed all 18 required SEE courses. New ministerial students may only start to take M&RS courses in a fall quarter.
- We recommend that new ministerial students start taking their M&RS courses in a Fall Quarter. If you wish to start taking classes in a quarter other than Fall quarter. please contact your Student Advisor, Rev Ray Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out your Unity Ministers Student Association
If you must drop a course, please send an email to email@example.com in order for the drop to be officially recorded.
To change your password:
1. If you haven't changed it before:go to https://uwsi.geniussis.com and enter your username and password. Click on Edit Account and then follow the screen prompts to change your password.
2. If you have previously changed your password in Blackboard you will need to contact the Registrar at 816-434-6861 or Registrar@unity.org so that she can reset your password.
Important Password Tip: After you get your password - TYPE your password in - do not copy/paste.
Do you want to see a list of your completed courses? Use your normal UWSI username and password and go here.
Don't have a user name or password? Contact our registrar
Spiritual Education Designed for YOU
We offer many areas of study to assist you in exploring your spiritual potential. In your pursuit of a more compassionate and fulfilling life, you can explore:
- Individual courses to explore areas of interest
- Self-determined path of spiritual enrichment
- Credentialing paths to become Licensed Unity Teacher or Licensed/Ordained Unity Minister
See our UWSI brochure for more information
Please note: This website is constantly being updated with new information, materials, syllabi and links. Let us know if you can't find what you're looking for.