- Attention: Are you planning to attend LUT Path Intensive Week?
If so, sign up early—before Wed. Sept. 18. We must have a minimum of 5 students registered for each session, in order to hold the session.
This assures the best possible experience for students. If you wait until after Sept. 18 to register, the session may have been cancelled.
*Please wait until after Sept. 19 to make plane reservations.
- Fall Term Registration is Open! Come join us!
- New Student Orientation is Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:30p.m.CT or Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 11:00a.m. CT We highly recommend you attend a session before your first online course. Please RSVP with our executive assistant in our education department, Lisa Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
- New Mailing Address for UWSI - 400 Unity Circle North, Suite A, Lee's Summit, MO 64086
- Check out our Spiritual Explorer Courses
Unity Field Instructors Information
Syllabi and course materials from new and combined SEE courses - now available! (see "For Instructors" webpage)
Materials from the current online courses will continue to be adapted for Unity field instructors starting in 2019.
Please read the new policies and procedures for SEE field courses (those not taught online or through UWSI). These policies and procedures were developed to improve our service to Unity students and instructors and to keep all records up-to-date.
- Important information! As of Fall term 2018, all ministerial students beginning the program must have completed all 18 required SEE courses. New ministerial students may only start to take M&RS courses in a fall quarter.
- All students beginning the Ministerial and Religious Studies program must have completed a minimum of 17 of the 18 required SEE courses. Only students who have completed all 18 of the required SEE courses may start as a full-time student. Those with 17 of the required 18 SEE courses may start as a part-time student.
- We recommend that new ministerial students start taking their M&RS courses in a Fall term. If you wish to start taking classes in a term other than Fall term, please contact our registrar, Chris Gannan at email@example.com or 816.434.6872.
- Students wishing to take M&RS courses must fill out the UWSI Ministerial Enrollment Form.
- Check out your Unity Ministers Student Association
If you must drop a course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the drop to be officially recorded.
To change your password...
1. If you haven't changed it before:go to https://uwsi.geniussis.com and enter your username and password. Click on Edit Account and then follow the screen prompts to change your password.
2. If you have previously changed your password in Blackboard you will need to contact Chris Gannan at 816-434-6872 or email@example.com so that she can reset your password.
Do you want to see a list of your completed courses? Use your normal UWSI username and password and go here.
Don't have a user name or password? Contact our registrar
Spiritual Education Designed for YOU
We offer many areas of study to assist you in exploring your spiritual potential. In your pursuit of a more compassionate and fulfilling life, you can explore:
- Individual courses to explore areas of interest
- Self-determined path of spiritual enrichment
- Credentialing paths to become Licensed Unity Teacher or Licensed/Ordained Unity Minister
See our UWSI brochure for more information
Important Password Tip: After you get your password - TYPE your password in - do not copy/paste.
Please note: This website is constantly being updated with new information, materials, syllabis and links. Let us know if you can't find what you're looking for.