Unity Worldwide Ministries is pleased to provide a 403(b)(9) plan for all full-time employees of affiliated ministries.
Our pension plan is administered by Empower Retirement Services. You can access the plan website at www.empower-retirement.com/participant. For questions/assistance with your retirement plan account, please contact customer service at 866-467-7756.
- The preferred method for contributions is via the website. If mailing a check for your contributions, please include this remittance form.
- 2020 403(b) Contribution Limits
- Housing Allowance Withdrawal Request Forms can be found at www.empower-retirement.com/participant. Complete, sign, and return to CSavage@unity.org along with a completed manse form.
- Please initiate loans through web or phone access with Empower Retirement.
- You will need your PIN to make changes to your investments. New participants receive their PIN in the mail shortly after the first deposit activates their account.
- Your change of address at Empower does not change your address at Unity Worldwide Ministries (UWM). Conversely, your change at UWM does not change your address at Empower.
- Empower Retirement Security Guarantee