Unity Worldwide Ministries is pleased to provide a 403(b)(9) plan for all full-time employees of affiliated ministries.
Financial Advisory Firm: Wilborn Advisors
Marc Wilborn, FSA
Our pension plan is administered by Empower Retirement Services. You can access the plan website at www.empower-retirement.com/participant. For questions/assistance with your retirement plan account, please contact customer service at 866-467-7756.
Back-to-Basics Financial Classes
Empower Retirment Services is offering classes to help you learn about some basic savings practices to start you on your way to the future you imagine. Check out the February 2022 schedule. Register today and sign up for the session that best fits your schedule.
- The preferred method for contributions is via the website. If mailing a check for your contributions, please include this remittance form.
- 2020 403(b) Contribution Limits
- Housing Allowance Withdrawal Request Forms can be found at www.empower-retirement.com/participant. Complete, sign, and return to Connie Savage along with a completed manse form. Send your forms using our "Send Us a File" secure file upload link in our web footer, in the lower right corner of every webpage.
- Please initiate loans through web or phone access with Empower Retirement.
- You will need your PIN to make changes to your investments. New participants receive their PIN in the mail shortly after the first deposit activates their account.
- Your change of address at Empower does not change your address at Unity Worldwide Ministries (UWM). Conversely, your change at UWM does not change your address at Empower.
- Empower Retirement Security Guarantee