Engage in Continuous Learning and Development with CEUs
Continuous learning and development are essential for ministry professionals in an evolving world. CEUs are an opportunity to embrace a learning mindset, to deepen skills for ministry, and to remain on our growing edge. Unity Worldwide Ministries supports this through CEU requirements for Unity Ministers and Licensed Unity Teachers.
CEUs can be Acquired in Multiple Ways
- Taking a Member Services Training, or a course through UWSI or UUMS. (Please advise us that you are taking the course for CEUs)
- Attending seminars or courses at UWM’s convention or a regional conference
- Attending a Clinical Pastoral Training (please use pre-approval form)
- Teaching a relevant course in your community or online. This would need to be a course you design and is only available for CEUs once.
- If you take courses for CEUs for another profession, these may also meet our requirements. (Please use pre-approval form)
- Taking courses through another organization (please use pre-approval form), such as:
- Lombard Mennonite Peace Center: https://lmpeacecenter.org/
- Interim Ministry Network: https://imnedu.org/
- Congregational Consulting: https://www.congregationalconsulting.org/
- Fresh Expressions: https://freshexpressionsus.org/
- The Church Network: https://www.nacba.net/Online/Education/Online/Education/Domains.aspx?hkey=9e06bc9d-e68d-4214-bd33-6c20ffe4ba15
- Linked In: https://learning.linkedin.com/course-club
- Compliance Training Group: https://compliancetraininggroup.com/
- Skill Boosters: https://skillboosters.com/
- Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/
- Edemy: https://www.udemy.com/
- Attending a course or seminar in your local community. (please use pre-approval form)
- This course is approved for Ethics/Boundaries: Sexual Misconduct and the Role of Congregations.
**** DOWNLOAD AND SAVE FIRST, COMPLETE THE FORM, RE-SAVE. SEND COMPLETED, RE-SAVED FORM TO DBoehm@unity.org ****
1. CEU Pre-Approval Form - To request PRE-APROVAL for attending or teaching a non-SEE or Unity approved class. Form