Unity Worldwide Ministries (AUCI) is pleased to provide a 403(b)(9) plan for all full-time employees of affiliated ministries.
For questions, call Bruce Verkruyse 816.524.7414 or email Bruce@unity.org.
Our pension plan is administered by Empower Retirement Services. You may access the plan website at www.empower-retirement.com/participant. For assistance with the Empower website, investing, or submitting payment, please contact customer service at 800.701.8255.
As of August 2, 2015, Empower Retirement has a new login website. Read the instructions for the new login. Please bookmark the new URL for future reference.
- Want to join? Download the Enrollment Kit.
- A telephone voice response system and live customer support line are provided by Empower at 800.695.4952 for website support.
- Visit www.empower-retirement.com/participant for online customer support.
- You will need your PIN to make changes to your investments.
- New participants receive their PIN in the mail shortly after the first deposit activates their account.
- Your change of address at Empower does not change your address at Unity Worldwide Ministries (UWM). Conversely, your change at UWM does not change your address at Empower.
- Taking a distribution? The completed form should be sent to Unity Worldwide Ministries, PO Box 610, Lees Summit, MO 64063 or FAX to 816.525.4020. We will complete it and transmit it to Great-West. If you are a minister and wish to take this distribution tax-exempt, please complete and return the manse form along with your distribution form. You can start your distribution online at www.empower-retirement.com/participant.
- If you need to discuss options or need forms, please call Bruce Verkruyse at 816.524.7414, or email Bruce@unity.org. Please initiate loans through web or phone access with Empower.
- Maximum allowable contribution worksheet for 2015.