2017 IYOU Event: Sound in Silence
July 10-14, 2017 at Unity Village, Mo.
2017 IYOU Event Schedule
Arrival: Monday July 10, 2017
Registration 2-5 p.m.
Departure: Friday July 14, 2017
Closing circle 11:30 a.m.-12 noon
Lunch 12-1 p.m.
Your 2017 Indies
Aidan Willett, Jailyn Robinson, Gina Trank, Aidan Grant
Registration for IYOU 2017
Individual registration form on line.
Pay deposit or full amount for up to 10 attendees at a time
To Be Eligible to Attend:
- Be attending an active YOU chapter and have gone to a regional event. (for US & Canada)
YOU Chapter Eligibility
In order to be considered an active YOU chapter, the group must:
- Be under the direction of a recognized Unity member ministry of Unity Worldwide Ministries
- Be active in their regional YOU program.
- Include one or more teens ranging from the ages of 14 through 18 years of age (YOUer) and adult sponsors* over the age of 25 (YOU Sponsor).
As a YOUer, to be eligible to attend IYOU, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 14-18 and currently attending high school.
- Be actively involved in YOU.
- Have attended a prior regional YOU event (in current school year).
- Have completed 15 hours of service in a Unity church or local community.
- Have a designated event sponsor at the event. (can be a sponsor from another chapter)
- Read the first seven chapters of Living Originally by Robert Brumet.
- Write a one page essay or YOU lesson plan based on one of the first five practices (chapters 3-7).
In order to confirm your registration, the essay or lesson plan must be emailed by June 15, 2017, to Martin@unity.org.
Local Area Information
Here is a link to the local area information for your support
If you have questions or need support contact Martin Dowman 512.431.6090 or email@example.com.
From IYOU 2016 - I AM because We Are