Spirituality for the 21st Century
Go within or go without. A gentle introduction to metaphysics.
Next Session Date TBD
A gentle introduction to some core metaphysics concepts, this four-session live course is sure to nourish you on your spiritual journey!
Take a time apart from the world "out there" to explore the world within. Deepen your understanding of consciousness, the nature of the divine and divine within, our role in the creative process, prayer, and the silence.
- Session 1: Sun, Mar 3 – Common Myths and Errors
- Session 2: Sun, Mar 10 – Transformation vs. Information
- Session 3: Sun, Mar 17 – Practicing Presence
- Session 4: Sun, Mar 27 – Living from the Power Within
Practical Metaphysics: A New Insight in Truth, by Eric Butterworth
Learning Objectives for This Course:
- Discuss common myths and errors about Truth principles.
- Reflect on the way you intellectualize Truth vs. practicing it.
- Experience the presence through the practice of prayer, meditation, and the silence.
- Develop an action plan for personal transformation.
About Your Facilitator:
As a speaker, minister, leader, coach, consultant, facilitator, Rev. Dr. Martha Creek is often described as having a spirit of innocence, playfulness, compassion, and generosity; all of which support her in being able to deliver a great deal of information in a profoundly simple, dynamic, personal, humorous, and attainable way. Widely known throughout the new thought movement, Martha’s trainings approach deep inner work as an adventure with a sense of curiosity and wonder. A master of the art of right questioning, she calls forth the most stubborn and self-defeating patterns to create a new way of being, literally. Ordained in Religious Science and Divine Science, Martha is on the board for Affiliated New Thought Network. She has attended Emerson Theological Seminary (Masters and Doctorate), Byron Katie School for The Work, and Hoffman Institute.