Right Size Your Mind, Space and Spirit
Join the higher consciousness of “right sizing” for a life of greater freedom.
Live Sessions Start: Thursday, March 6, 6:00-7:00 p.m. (CT)
(Enrichment course content opens February 25)
Join the higher consciousness of “right sizing” to enjoy a life of greater freedom. As we mature, the old ways of living no longer serve our values or interests. Liberation and freedom are results from taking an honest look at the “things,” “distractions,” and “energy leaks” still in place that are not supporting us toward our goals, dreams, and values. Instead, live from a spiritualized realization of abundance beyond the theories and conditioning of mass consciousness.
- Session 1: Thurs, Mar 7 – What are my patterns? Where am I stuck?
- Session 2: Thurs, Mar 14 – Beliefs and Patterns from Family-of-Origin
- Session 3: Thurs, Mar 21 – Practical Steps to “Right Sizing”
- Session 4: Thurs, Mar 28 – “Right sizing” Consciousness Integration
A personal journal to be used specifically for this class.
Learning Objectives for This Course:
- Transform underlying core beliefs that have you stuck in patterned ways.
- Examine beliefs and patterns adapted from Family-of-Origin that are dominant.
- Utilize practical steps to “right-sizing” all areas of your life: mental, physical, financial, and spiritual.
About Your Facilitator:
As a speaker, minister, leader, coach, consultant, and facilitator, Rev. Dr. Martha Creek is often described as having a spirit of innocence, playfulness, compassion, and generosity; all of which support her in being able to deliver a great deal of information in a profoundly simple, dynamic, personal, humorous, and attainable way. Widely known throughout the New Thought movement, Martha’s trainings approach deep inner work as an adventure with a sense of curiosity and wonder. A master of the art of right questioning, she calls forth the most stubborn and self-defeating patterns to create a new way of being, literally. Ordained in Religious Science and Divine Science, Martha is on the board for Affiliated New Thought Network. She has attended Emerson Theological Seminary (Masters and Doctorate), Byron Katie School for The Work, and Hoffman Institute.