Relationships and the Nine Enneagram Types with Michael Naylor
Discover deeper intimacy, compassion, and self-awareness.
Self-paced course begins Monday, February 24, 2020
Discover the doorways to deeper intimacy. Through understanding the protective habits of your Enneagram type, you expand your capacity to develop deeper intimacy in your relationships. Develop greater compassion and awareness for self and others, along with a more felt sense of connection with the Divine. Tap into your inherent gifts, and learn to let go of the conditioned patterns of your Enneagram types.
- Session 1: Protective habits of the reformer, the challenger and the peacemaker
- Session 2: Protective habits of the helper, the achiever and the individualist
- Session 3: Protective habits of the investigator, the loyalist, and the enthusiast
- Session 4: Instincts for Intimacy and Compassion
- Explore the protective habits of each Enneagram type.
- Develop deeper intimacy within relationships.
- Experience greater compassion and awareness for self and others.
About Your Facilitator:
Michael Naylor, M.Ed, has worked for 30 years as an educator, therapist, and coach in the fields of transformation/empowerment and addiction. Michael is a faculty member of the Enneagram Institute, a Riso-Hudson Authorized Teacher. He is an Enneagram Accredited Professional Teacher, Certified Professional Co-Active Life Transformation coach, Licensed Addiction Therapist and Recovery Coach, and a Men's Transformation Facilitator and Teacher. The Director of the Maine Enneagram Center for Transformation and Change, Michael teaches and coaches internationally and works with corporate teams utilizing the Enneagram for the development of emotional intelligence and empowered action. A partner with the consulting firm Anderson & Rust, Michael is utilizing the Enneagram with corporations in their endeavor to enhance productivity through increasing conscious awareness.
His forthcoming book is The Enneagram & Addiction: The Heart of Transformation and Change.