From Personality to Presence
Transform the nine Enneagram personality habits into compassion and Presence.
Live Sessions start: Wednesday, March 6, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. (CT)
(Enrichment course content opens February 25)
Explore how to transform the nine personality habits as described by the Enneagram into doorways to compassion and Presence. In this four-session interactive course, you will understand the unconscious personality habits of your Enneagram type. As you become aware and let go of these personality patterns, you will expand your understanding for self, for others, and tap in to your inherent gifts. Your connection with the Divine, with joy, and with intuitive wisdom will deepen.
- Session 1: Wed, Mar 6 – Inherited Unconscious Patterns
- Session 2: Wed, Mar 13 – The Peacemaker, The Challenger, and The Reformer
- Session 3: Wed, Mar 20 – The Helper, The Achiever, and The Individualist
- Session 4: Wed, Mar 27 – The Investigator, The Loyalist, and The Enthusiast
The Wisdom of the Enneagram or Discovering Your Personality Type by Riso and Hudson
Learning Objectives for This Course:
- Utilize the inherited unconscious patterns of your Enneagram type.
- Expand your capacity to be in contact with greater compassion and awareness of self and others.
- Release the conditioned patterns of your Enneagram type(s).
About Your Facilitator:
Michael Naylor, M.Ed, has worked for 30 years as an educator, therapist, and coach in the fields of transformation/empowerment and addiction. He is an Enneagram Accredited Professional Teacher, Certified Professional Co-Active Life Transformation coach, Licensed Addiction Therapist and Recovery Coach, and a Men's Transformation Facilitator and Teacher. The Director of the Maine Enneagram Center for Transformation and Change, Michael teaches and coaches internationally and works with corporate teams utilizing the Enneagram for the development of emotional intelligence and empowered action. A partner with the consulting firm Anderson & Rust, Michael is utilizing the Enneagram with corporations in their endeavor to enhance productivity through increasing conscious awareness.
His forthcoming book is The Enneagram & Addiction: The Heart of Transformation and Change.