Master Your Energy, Change Your Life
Explore the two forces that create your life in every moment.
Live Sessions Start: Thursday, March 7, 6:30-8:00 p.m. (CT)
(Enrichment course content opens February 25)
Explore the two forces that create your life every minute of every day. Gain a deeper awareness of not only how your thoughts create your reality but also how to shift your level of consciousness leading to a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Session 1: Thurs, Mar 7 – Energy, Your Brain, and You
- Session 2: Thurs, Mar 21 – Seven Levels of Energy
- Session 3: Thurs, April 4 - Anatomy of Change
Learning Objectives for This Course:
- Articulate the connection between energy and consciousness and identify the difference between reactive and responsive emotional states.
- Compare and contrast catabolic and anabolic energy and discover how these two forces impact thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
- Distinguish between the seven levels of energy and connect each with the corresponding level of consciousness (i.e., subconscious, conscious, superconscious).
- Evaluate how one’s average resonating level of energy (ARL) equates to level of success and fulfillment in life.
- Apply brain-based tools and Universal Principles to improve self-awareness and personal effectiveness.
About Your Facilitator:
Denny Balish is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) who has dedicated her life’s work to the development of human potential. Since 2006, Denny has worked as a professional coach in private practice and for nonprofit and corporate organizations, helping individuals overcome obstacles to achieve personal and professional goals. She has a Masters in Dance/Movement Therapy and worked as a clinical therapist prior to becoming a coach.
Her mission is to inspire and empower individuals and organizations dedicated to personal and global transformation. In addition to providing one-on-one coaching, Denny leads groups on creative writing for personal evolution and facilitates workshops on Energy Leadership™, The Heroine’s Journey, and The Power of Personal Myth.