Make Peace With Your Religious Past
Do some inner “house cleaning" around your religious past with this self-paced program.
Self-paced course now open!
If the religion you grew up in no longer fits you or you are wounded by a past church experience, if you’re currently questioning or feel held back by old beliefs that no longer serve you, then this workshop will help you find greater peace. Using practical and proven tools, this self-paced program provides a safe, structured program to do some "inner house cleaning" around these areas of your past.
Weekly Self-paced Session Focus:
- Session 1: Your Personal Story and Tools for Healing
- Session 2: Exploring Messages of Your Religion of Origin
- Session 3: Family Dynamics and Your Religion of Origin
- Session 4: Exploring the History and Teachers of Your Religious Past
- Session 5: Spiritual Self-Confidence and What I Am Holding Now
Family Secrets by John Bradshaw
Loyalty to Your Soul by Drs. Ron and Mary Hulnick
Learning Objectives for This Course:
- Compassionately explore your religion of origin beliefs.
- Experience greater inner peace with your religious past.
- Develop deeper self-awareness and compassion with practical and proven tools based on 40 years of psychology.
- Consciously activate your current personal values in a way that is authentic for you today, with or without any organized religion.
- Enjoy a confidential, self-paced program with optional interactive support.
About Your Facilitator:
Cheri Jamison holds an M.A. in Spiritual Psychology, is an ordained MSIA minister, serves as Outreach Program Manager at Unity World Headquarters, and is a highly sought after spiritual singer featured at the 2018 Parliament of the World’s Religions. She has taught this course as part of the U-Thrive Interspiritual education at Unity Temple on the Plaza and at Unity Village Chapel. Cheri’s writing was recently featured the Oct 2018 spiritual online magazine, New Day Herald, and will be featured in Science of Mind magazine in summer 2019. Cheri Jamison experienced deeply personal and meaningful healing around her own religion of origin during her post-graduate work in Spiritual Psychology, which inspired the creation of this curriculum.