Introduction to the Enneagram
with Rev. Nhien Vuong
A powerful system of sacred psychology that identifies nine distinct personality types.
Course Content Now Available
Seeking greater love, peace, and joy in your life and relationships? The Enneagram is an ancient system of sacred psychology that identifies nine distinct ways of relating at home and in work. Understanding these different lenses through which we see the world helps us bring greater love and compassion, enhanced peace and harmony, and profound healing and transformation to all our relationships.
Our Enneagram Type is not the truth of us but, rather, reflects the way we’ve become identified with personality. The Enneagram helps us to move from living from personality to living from individuality. We are still unique but living from the knowing of our true, divine nature.
Course Content Includes:
- Welcome Video
- Links to online Enneagram Types Assessments
- Instructional Video
- Links to the different Enneagram types
Recommended text: The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types, Riso and Hudson
Learning Objectives for This Course:
- Introduce people to the transformational system of sacred psychology known as the Enneagram
- Help people see that most of us typically don’t see things as they are; we see things as we are
- Help people understand that the Enneagram is not an attempt to put people into a box but, rather, to help them identify the box in which they already live, so we can all “get out of the box!”
- Help people develop greater self-awareness and self-compassion as well as greater understanding and empathy for others
About Your Facilitator:
Rev. Nhien Vuong is an interspiritual, ordained Unity minister and Accredited Professional with the International Enneagram Association (IEA). Recently, Nhien had the honor of serving as faculty on the Enneagram Global Summit 2019 hosted online by The Shift Network, where over 36,000 people participated from around the world. Nhien also presented on contemplative practices and the Enneagram at the 2019 IEA Global Conference in Oakland, California, and she serves as an Enneagram Specialist with Gravity: A Center for Contemplative Activism. A former Stanford Law School-trained attorney-mediator with a Bachelor of Arts in philosophy, Nhien left her lucrative law career in 2012 to pursue a call to ministry. She currently serves on the ministerial team at Unity Temple on the Plaza, where she heads up their interspiritual educational program, which is focused on coupling the Enneagram with devoted contemplative practices for a transformative and thriving way of life.