The Healing Power of Affirmations
Use the power of the spoken word to bring healing into your life.
Next Session Date TBD
Learn how to develop affirmations to heal and transform your most deeply held beliefs and create the life you desire. Douglas Bloch has been studying, teaching, and writing on the subject of affirmations for 40 years. This two-session, interactive webinar will teach a seven-step process for creating a powerful personalized affirmation.
- Session 1: Sun, April 28 – Introduction to Affirmations
- Session 2: Sun, May 5 – Creating and Using Affirmations
Learning Objectives for This Course:
- Understand why affirmations work for manifesting what you want in life.
- Identify specific areas of your life where affirmations can bring healing.
- Create a specific affirmation from scratch.
- Apply specific techniques to make your affirmation stronger.
- Make use of visual imagery to amplify the effectiveness of your affirmation.
- Use your affirmation to uncover your negative core beliefs.
- Recreate your affirmation after uncovering any beliefs that are blocking its effectiveness.
- Use the power of gratitude to insure the success of your affirmation.
About Your Facilitator:
A popular public speaker and former talk show radio host, Douglas Bloch, M.A., is an author, teacher, and counselor who writes and speaks on the topics of psychology, healing, and spirituality. He has given hundreds of lectures and workshops to businesses, schools, church groups, recovery centers, and national psychology conferences, and has appeared on radio and television shows across the country. Douglas’s recovery journey has been written up in the magazines Psychology Today and Guideposts.
Douglas is the author of 10 books, including the inspirational self-help trilogy Words That Heal: Affirmations and Meditations for Daily Living; Listening to Your Inner Voice; and I Am With You Always.
Living in Portland, Oregon, with his partner Joan and Bruce, his lovable Persian cat, Douglas facilitates ongoing support groups for people who suffer from depression and anxiety.