Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute has a broad offering of spiritual education curriculum.
Ministerial and Religious Studies (M&RS) Academic Catalog 2018-19
Spiritual Education and Enrichment (SEE) Catalog
Enroll in Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute
The first step on your spiritual education journey is to ENROLL in Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute. After successful completion of your one-time enrollment, you will be able to register for courses.
You will need to enroll if you are a:
- New Student: If you have not previously enrolled in UWSI, clicking "Enroll" (above, on home page or in the sentence below). You will be taken to a page where you will create your student account and pay a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 USD. Once you complete your enrollment in UWSI, you will be able to register for courses. Please note that former Unity Institute students will need to enroll in Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute prior to registering for classes.
- Former Unity Institute Student Who Has Not Enrolled in UWSI: If you attended courses through Unity Insitute, you will need to have your password reset in order to register for UWSI courses. Please contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.434.6872.
You do not need to enroll if you are an SEE student who will only be taking courses provided in local Unity ministries and not online courses.
Register for Courses
Course registration will open one month before the beginning of each term and closes the Saturday following start date of the term.
Registration for Unity field courses is open.
Important Password Tip: TYPE your password in - do not copy/paste.
- Ministerial Course - Registration
- Online Course - SEE - Registration
- Field Course - SEE - Registration
- LUT Path Intensive - Registration
- Spiritual Explorers - Registration
- To see a list of your completed courses - use your normal UWSI username and password and go to https://uwsi.geniussis.com. If you don't have a UWSI username and password, contact our registrar at email@example.com.
- A course may be cancelled if enrollment is less than 5 students.
- An SEE student may take courses both online with UWSI and in the "field" (in-person). Note: these are separate registration pages - see above list.
- Remember - TYPE your password in - do not copy/paste.
Technical and Academic Support
Blackboard and Collaborate Technical Support: When you experience technical issues with the Blackboard or Collaborate programs:
- Contact Blackboard Online Support Center. (http://uwsi.edusupportcenter.com)
- You can reset your password through Blackboard support.
- You can call anytime: 1-844-867-7332
Additional Blackboard Technical Support: If Blackboard Online Support is unable to assist you with the technical issue:
- Contact UWSI's Executive Director of Education, Rev. Deborah Frownfelter: 1-816-434-6860 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
User ID or Registration/Grade Support: If you need a user ID or are having issues with registration or grades, transferring credits or sending transcripts:
- Contact UWSI's Registrar, Chris Gannan: 1-816-434-6872 or email: email@example.com.
Internship Support: If you need advice regarding your internship for the M&RS program or issues related to the mapping out your courses of your program:
- Contact UWSI's M&RS Student and Internship Facilitator, Rev. Ray Nelson: email: firstname.lastname@example.org