Ministry Development supports our members by providing a number of online learning opportunities, which range from short live, webinars, to trainings that cover several weeks and include both offline activities as well as live sessions. Many qualify for CEUs.Cost
The Unity Worldwide Ministries training is offered without any set fee. Love Offerings/Tithes gratefully received. Unity Worldwide Ministries Ministry Development is 100% funded through the generosity of its members. Suggested Love Offering is $35/Collaborate Live Session.
Upcoming Online Trainings and Webinars
We are delighted with the level of participation in our online trainings and webinars! Thank you all for joining us in this process of learning and growing together.
The success of these events have made it necessary to restrict registrations to 100 people, unless otherwise noted. When this limit is reached we will close registrations. No late registrations will be accepted.
- An email with the login information will be sent to you the day before the event. If you don't received it by Noon, please check your spam folder. If it is not there, contact Diane Venzera.
- All time listed here are CENTRAL time. To find you local time use the Time Zone Converter.
"Ethics & Boundaries: What Are They Good For?" (Webinar: Ethics/Boundaries Credit)
Instructor: Rev. Toni Boehm
Credit: Ethics/Boundaries Credit
Webinar Date: Wednesday, May 11, 1-3 p.m. CT
Register here by Monday, May 9, end of day.
- A link to the webinar will be sent out on May10.
- No late registrations will be accepted.
- If you need additional support, please email: email@example.com
- Join us as we explore the Code of Ethics in a way that will bring clarity and understanding ~ while having fun engaging in scenarios that will bring the Code of Ethics to life for you.In addition, we will traverse the territory of Ethics vs. Competency ~ What is a Boundary? ~ What role do boundaries play in soul and evolutionary growth?
Save the Dates for Future Trainings & Webinars
The save the date schedule for 2022 for the trainings is being created. The schedule is a work in progress and when the trainings/webinars are open for regstration, they will be listed above. Please contact Diane Venzera with any questions.
If you are new to online learning:
We offer both WEBINARS (live session only) and TRAININGS, which are a hybrid: they include live online group sessions using the video conferencing tool, Collaborate, as well as weekly activities, housed on Blackboard, to be completed by the end of each weekly session, as individual assignments.
This 10-minute video provides information on registering for training as well as how to navigate through the Blackboard and Collaborate experiences. If you prefer to read the information instead of watching the video, a transcript is attached.
To register for a training, follow these steps:
- Begin here: If you do not have a username and password for UWSI - click this link Enroll in UWSI.
- Effective September 1, 2019, there will be an initial enrollment fee of $35 for all trainings, UWSI courses, and online field registrations. This fee provides access to the full spectrum of learning opportunities offered through UWM and helps to cover our costs for administration and licensing for our Blackboard Learning Management System.
- If you are already enrolled in UWSI: locate your UWSI Username and Password
- If you cannot locate your username and password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete Registration: Once you have your username and password (please save it) you can now register, click this link: course registration page then:
- Locate the training title
- Click the "register" button and your course will be added to the cart
- Complete your registration by clicking on the "proceed to checkout" on the top left
- A registration page will open - scroll down to the "Already Have an Account?" link, click it and then enter your username and password to compete your registration.
To register for a webinar:
- Click the registration link found with the webinar description and complete the information by the due date listed.
- Registrations are limited to 100 people, unless otherwise stated and will close when the limit is reached. No late registrations will be accepted.
- Login information will be sent to all participants the day before the event.
- If you need additional support, please email: email@example.com.