Unity on the River, a 30+ year established New England spiritual community, seeks an ordained, experienced minister for our congregation.
In keeping with the UOTR vision and mission, our ideal candidate:
- Is centered in love
- Is enthusiastic, joyous as an out-of-the-box visionary
- Celebrates the Presence in ALL
- Promotes a world of oneness, peace and harmony, internally and externally
- Models and leads us to awaken humanity to our divinity.
We seek a spiritual leader who:
- Is heart-centered and walks the talk
- Inspires, teaches and mentors
- Keeps us focused on the “being” presence of God within and in everything
- Embodies our most joyful vision for not only our UOTR community, but also the wider world
- Demonstrates experience inspiring new leadership, church growth and outreach, group dynamics/compromise.
Salary depending on background and experience