Who We Are and What We Do
Ministry Development is the area of Unity Worldwide Ministries that collaborates with and supports our ministries, credentialed leaders and lay leaders in the work they do of sharing the Unity message and awakening and transforming human consciousness.
Your Ministry Development team is committed to embodying the above purpose statement and to serving you with compassion and excellence!
We provide a variety of no-cost support services to help members:
- Launch and Grow Ministries: congregation-based, community-based, and service-based
- Assess Employment Readiness (for both ministries and ministers)
- Market The Ministry/Market The Credentialed Leader
- Hire New Ministers & Spiritual Leaders/Find New Opportunities
- Craft and Negotiate Employment Contracts, Job Descriptions, Staff Evaluation Process
- Connect Future Spiritual Leaders & Unity Ministers with Resources on Path to Unity Ordination: special dispensation, mentor programs
- Identify Appropriate Resources for Transitions/Gaps: UWM Certified Consultants, Interim Ministers, Transitional Specialists, Minister of Record (MOR)
- Understand, Interpret and Apply UWM Policies and Bylaws
- Resolve Board/Leader Conflicts
- Manage Through Down-sizing, Dissolution, Disaffiliation
- Navigate Related UWM Services and Functions
For more information on the above, please use the Ministry Development sidebar menu on the left. Information on leader CEU requirements and related trainings can be found here: Trainings, Self-Directed Learning, and Annual CEU Requirements.
Ministry Development is dedicated to teaming – to partnering with you in releasing the potential in your ministry. Please contact us to brainstorm new ideas, to work through challenges, and to celebrate your successes! firstname.lastname@example.org