We are excited to announce that Unity Worldwide Ministries is offering a full medical insurance program to all our ministries’ full-time employees (averaging 30 hours or more weekly), Alternative Ministries, and their dependents. This insurance program will be available in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico. It includes major medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident insurances.
By offering a group national platform of insurance products, we will be able to offer better and less expensive insurance than you could buy as an individual! To make this program successful, we encourage everyone to seriously consider this program. The more people on the plan, the lower the rates.
- There will be one open enrollment period in August 2019, for a starting date of October 1, 2019.
- Anyone that is interested in the major medical will be required to fill out a short medical questionnaire. This will be the only chance to sign up until August 2020.
- You can enroll in any of the plans you choose or none at all. The premiums will be automatically deducted on a monthly basis.
- The more people on the plan, the lower the rates!
Please attend a dialogue call on August 5, 11 a.m., for more information on this program. See link for call access information. If you cannot make any of the calls, there is an archived call on the linked webpage.
For more information or questions, contact:
- John McMahon, Board member, at email@example.com