Employment Services

Whether you are a minister or licensed Unity teacher looking for a leadership position in a church, or a church in the search process, we can help.

Ministers looking for a church, we are in the process of updating the Minister's Employment Manual. For consultation and forms, contact Carrie Kenyon.

For churches, begin with a consultation with Carrie Kenyon. She will talk with you and send you the paperwork needed. After you return the completed paperwork, we'll post your opening and announce it in our email newsletter, The Path.

Churches wanting to advertise a non-ministerial position, for example an executive director, music director or youth director, send your openings by email to info@unity.org. You can include a nicely formatted attachment (Word or pdf), that we will be happy to attach to your listing. These listings remain for 90 days unless you tell us to take it down sooner. These openings are also announced in The Path.

For those seeking non-ministerial positions, please check back often to see if there is something on the list for you. We do list openings at the home office when they come up.



Openings for ministers and licensed Unity teachers

Non-ministerial jobs