Please check back later.
Held during Unity People's Convention
Thursday, June 18, 2020, 9–11:30 a.m.
Our annual business meeting is held during our Unity People’s Convention, in order to process the business of Unity Worldwide Ministries. While the convention is open to credentialed leaders as well as lay persons, voting is
limited to delegates (see below). Reports will be given in the afternoon.
Important facts to know before the Business Meeting
Ministry voting delegates include the minister
plus up to 4 delegates.
We have a new procedure this year! Please read the information in the above link for details on being a voting delegate at the convention business meeting.
- For an individual to be eligible to be a delegate, they must have a letter to UWM central office no later than May 20, 2020, from their ministry or their board on stationary with the ministry name, that states they are an authorized delegate from the ministry. No letters submitted at convention will be honored.
- Because spiritual leaders are not Unity-credentialed, and thus not a member of UWM to vote, they will need to use one of the ministry's delegate votes and will require a letter from their board. This letter must arrive at the UWM central office no later than May 20, 2020.
- An LUT can only vote if designated as a delegate from the ministry.
- There is no charge to attend only the business meeting, but you must register onsite to receive a qualifying nametag in order to vote.
- Delegate letters can be emailed to ConventionSupport@unity.org or mailed to: Unity Worldwide Ministries, c/o Debbie Allen, 400 Unity Circle North, Suite A, Lee's Summit MO 64086. They must arrive by close of business on May 20, 2020.
Important Business Meeting Information (PDFs)
Business Meeting Agenda
Voting Delegate Information
LRDT Candidates (Leadership Recruitment and Development Team Candidates)
UWM Board Candidates