Annual Report Form for Ministers Not Currently Assigned to a Church

Below is the annual report form for unassigned ministers to fill out and send into the home office annually. If you are a minister assigned to a church, you do not need to fill out this form unless your ministry has not filled out an Annual Ministry Report.


Update our records

If you need to update your contact or other information in our records after your Annual Report has been submitted for the year, please contact us or submit your changes through our Contact Us page.


Please Note: Save the following document to your computer before filling it out. Be sure to save again after you have filled in your information.