- Completion of eighteen (18) specific core SEE classes (see below)
- A Bachelor Degree or approved Academic Demonstration, and
- Internet and email use.
- Two years of increasing leadership in a Unity Church is strongly recommended.
If you meet these prerequisites you may download the application materials here.
Our upcoming Admissions is scheduled for August 28-31, 2017.
If you have questions, you can email our Credentialing Coordinator, Rev Lynn O'Dell, at email@example.com.
Applicants for this ministry path will be considered for admission based on the Admissions Teams' assessment of their:
- Empathy and Nurturing
- Decision Making, and
- Unity knowledge, including understanding and application of the key concepts from the 12 core SEE classes.
Prerequisite SEE courses:
All core SEE courses will be available online. The new Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute will be adding SEE courses to their online schedule. The online SEE schedule will permit completion of these required classes at a rate that best fits the needs of each spiritual seeker. For more information about SEE, see, the Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute course schedule or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other information about the new Admissions Application Process:
- In January of 2018 the number of minimum SEE prerequisites is increasing from 12 to 18.
- Typically the interview week is the last week of August.
- This ministry ordination path currently requires two applications.
- One is for the Unity Ministry Ordination Path. If you meet these prerequisites, the application will be available to download in January, 2017. If you have questions, you can email our Credentialing Coordinator, Rev Lynn O'Dell, at email@example.com.
- The second step is to enroll in the academic programs through Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute's (UWSI) Ministerial & Religious Studies (M&RS) program. For more information about this academic program see the Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute's Ministerial & Religious Studies page or contact Rev Jim Gaither, UWSI Director of Academic & Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants should not make major life changes until they have been admitted to the ordination path.
- An increase in application fees may also be coming to help defray the costs of the more extensive assessment process.
- Keep checking the website for the latest information.
Information posted here is subject to change. If you have questions you can contact us at email@example.com.