To add your own text to the following Word documents, follow the directions in the right column.
Welcome Brochure—templates below have been setup to work with the following Avery products:
Tri-Fold Brochures - 8-1/2” x 11” - 1 brochure per sheet: 5247, 5248, 5884
The brochure has been setup for you to enter your ministries information to the inside panels, indicated by ‘editable' in the file name.
Invitation Biz-Cards—templates below have been setup to work with the following Avery products:
Business Cards - 2” x 3-1/2” - 10 cards per sheet - Landscape: 27871, 27881, 27882, 28371, 28873, 28876, 28877, 5371, 5376, 5377, 5870, 5871, 5876, 5877, 5878, 5882, 5911, 8371, 8374, 8376, 8377, 8471, 8476, 8571, 8865, 8870, 8871, 8872, 8873, 8874, 8875, 8876, 8877, 8878, 8879
Invitation Postcards—templates below have been setup to work with the following Avery products:
Postcards - 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” - 4 cards per sheet - Landscape: 3263, 3380, 5689, 8383, 8387, 8577
*Guest Cards have only been set-up as print-ready. We recommend that you print on a bright-white card stock paper.
Instructions for using templates.
To add your own text to a Word document, you may draw a text box where you want to put your text.
To draw a text box on a Word document:
- Save the document to your computer, then open it.
- Be sure your drawing toolbar is open (View—Toolbars—“Drawing” shouldbe checkmarked.)
- On your Drawing toolbar, click the “Text Box” button (has an “A” and horizontal lines)
- If a white box with “Create Your Drawing Here” pops up, choose Edit—Undo. (if the white box does not pop up, skip this step)
- You now have a cross-hair cursor (plus sign), instead of the usual arrow.
- Click in the approximate place you want the top left corner of your textbox. You can re-size the text box by dragging the white circles at theedge of the box.
- Right click on the edge (outline) of the text box. Choose “Format Text Box.”
- On the “Colors and Lines” tab, choose the following:
- Fill Color—No fill
- Line Color—No line
- Click anywhere inside the text box to start typing your text. You may choose the alignment, font size/color and any other attributes for thistext, just as you do in the rest of your Word document.
If you need further assistance, please see the Help section of your Word program.