With 24 different food venues onboard, you will have a tough time deciding where to eat in 7 days.
• Main Dining Room with complementary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• 14 more complementary options including Park Café, Windjammer Café, Solarium Bistro, and room service*
• Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets®, Cupcake Cupboard, Seafood Shack and more*
• Specialty restaurants where, for one low cover charge, you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert* — including 150 Central Park, Chops Grille steakhouse, and Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
• Starbucks®, featuring the coffee, specialty beverages, and sweet treats you love.
• 150 Central Park by Michael Schwartz, features new dishes and seasoned favorites from the celebrity chef's restaurants in Miami and Grand Cayman, with new pairs of menus rolling out every three months.*
• A la carte more your style? Try Izumi Asian cuisine for sushi bar selections, and Vintages wine bar for an array of tempting tapas*
• Central Park Dining Package, at $65 per guest, includes Giovanni's Table Italian Trattoria, 150 Central Park fine-dining restaurant and Chops Grille steakhouse
• Chef's Dining Package, at $120 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet Chef's Table and wine pairing, 150 Central Park and Chops Grille
• Choice Dining Package, at $50 per guest, includes Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table and a choice of Izumi Asian Cuisine or Solarium Bistro
The following selection of meal event functions is offered during this convention.
Sunday, June 19, 2013
This is a time to connect, share cultural experiences and discuss ways our Association may better serve our worldwide movement.
Women Minister’s Lunch
Join with other women ministers in the field for a special meal filled with sharing and inspiration.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Class Reunion Breakfast
A time for graduating classes to reconnect, share and compare experiences. Celebrate with your classmates from any and all years.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Associate Ministers Breakfast
This round-table meal discussion provides valuable tips and information on working with your senior minister to ensure your success as a vital and truly fulfilled associate minister.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Regional Leadership Breakfast
Interact with other adventurous leaders to gain new and creative ideas for successful ministry in the mealtime round-table discussion.
Alternative Ministries Breakfast
Connect with other ministers that provide a unique and valuable service to Unity in settings that are different from “church” experiences. Interact with other ministers as they strengthen Unity communities and positively impact their presence in the larger geographic area.
Field Licensing Program Lunch
This luncheon is an opportunity to reconnect for current candidates and graduates of the Field Licensing Program, mentoring ministers, and those ordained by exception. It’s time to make new connections, and develop new support systems.
Past Presidents and Chairs Lunch
All past presidents and chairs of the Board that have served Unity Worldwide Ministries Board are invited to the annual luncheon to share successes, exchange ideas and celebrate!
Gay & Lesbians in Ministry Lunch
This meal is a time to connect and share experiences from your ministry and develop new support systems.
Friday, June 14, 2013
Licensed Teachers Breakfast
A special invitation to all licensed Unity teachers and candidates to get better acquainted, share and support each other in the vital ministry you provide.
Thriving Ministries Lunch
Leaders from the ministries involved in the Transformation Experience Thriving Ministries Pilot Group will share their experiences and success in this new program.
Return to Unity People's Convention home page